Red-hot Ponga happy to bounce off shape-shifting Munster


READ MORE

“I want him to do that. When he does that he is terrifying to them. He is terrifying to me when he does it for the Storm. I hate it,” Ponga said.


“We have got shape and if we go through with the shape it’s easy to get our timing. If he wants to run and bounce around then I am happy for him to do it. Anyone would be happy, except the other team.”


It's crazy what he can do: Kalyn Ponga is a big fan of Cameron Munster.

“It’s crazy what he can do”: Kalyn Ponga is a big fan of Cameron Munster.Credit:Glenn Hunt


Ponga’s assignment off the bench last year was vastly different from his job next Wednesday night. Unconventional as it was, he said he took great confidence from a memorable debut that saw him moonlight as a middle forward.


“I went into the game and I had a job to do. I didn’t know what that job was until I got on the field and it was to make my tackles and go hard,” Ponga said.


Article source: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/racing/race-by-race-guide-and-tips-for-hawkesbury-20180919-p504nx.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV