Cambage shows good touch in debut with Las Vegas Aces


READ MORE

“I need to stop riding myself so hard right now, but it will come back soon.”


“I’m on limited minutes for a little while until I get back into it – I just wanted to be out there tonight.


“When I’m playing I don’t really notice anything, I’m just in the game – I’m feeling pretty good right now.”


Australian Opals forward Alanna Smith played two minutes off the bench for the Mercury and received some unlucky foul calls, the rookie Victorian has done well in her earlier games.


The Aces play their next game against Connecticut Sun in Las Vegas on Monday AEST.


Article source: https://www.smh.com.au/world/south-america/brazil-s-jair-bolsonaro-confident-of-poll-win-20181029-p50cjv.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV