Never before, never again: The Anthony Mundine era is over


READ MORE

Now the end of his sporting career marks the start of a new chapter for Mundine, who wants to use his profile not to divide Australia, but to unite it.


“I always respect people, it doesn’t matter to me whether they are black, white, brown or brindle. I just try to keep shit real,” Mundine said.


Humble in defeat.

Humble in defeat.Credit:AAP


“Sometimes the media, the mainstream public and the masses get sidetracked. I just want to help people, I just want to bring people together, I just want to unite people.


“I just think since colonialism, the indigenous race has had a rough trot and it is still happening today.


Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/sbsnews-topstories/~3/1kLMxKwWF8U/a-day-of-shame-banking-association-responds-to-damning-royal-commission-report

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV