Athiri continues Godolphin's two-year-old Sydney Saturday success


READ MORE

“She did everything I asked her to do and she was very willing for me. I’ve ridden some nice ones for [Godolphin]. That horse Tassort I’ve trialled and ridden in work, and he’s really nice. They all go by nicknames, but there are a handful with a lot of quality and depth.”


For all of Waller’s success, two-year-olds are raced sparingly for the giant stable. Remarkably, Pressday, Press Statement and The Autumn Sun remain his only group 1 two-year-old winners.


Accession jagged second, two lengths behind Athiri, and is likely to push on to $500,000 Inglis Nursery (1000m) in a fortnight, while Krameric, who finished sixth, is likely to fly the flag in next month’s $2 million Magic Millions Classic on the Gold Coast.


“I’ve never been in a rush with my two-year-olds,” Waller said.


“I haven’t had a Blue Diamond runner, and I’ve only had a couple of Magic Millions and Golden Slipper starters.


Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/sbsnews-topstories/~3/W8RcEdQNLug/no-need-for-a-flu-shot-if-you-have-jesus-trump-s-evangelical-adviser-says

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV