Frizell under microscope in bid for final clearance


READ MORE

But Brad Fittler hasn’t hidden the fact Frizell was always going to be one of the first names on the NSW teamsheet despite a torrid start to 2019.


“I was more worried about getting on the field and playing,” Frizell said when asked about his form leading into Origin.



I was more worried about getting on the field and playing


Tyson Frizell


“If I was playing a full year and worrying about my form I was probably thinking, ‘oh shit, I probably don’t deserve [being selected]’. It’s been an up and down year through injuries. I’m working hard and doing everything we can.


“I’m here now and I know I can do the job. I’m happy to put [the injuries] in the past.”


Article source: https://www.watoday.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/when-your-teen-heartthrobs-grow-up-20181217-p50mry.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

Hero throws oBike under car to stop masked man armed with knife on Flinders Street

Masked 15-year-old arrested at Flinders Street after he drives vehicle wildly through CBD on grand final morning