'A dingo had him by the back of the neck': Family recalls Fraser Island attack


READ MORE

Sarah said the family had packed up for the night about 10.30pm, securing their rubbish and food against dingo foraging, before going to sleep.


“At about a bit after 12, I would have woken up to a cry,” she told 60 Minutes.


“I don’t know exactly how long, but seconds, and his cry went from being inside the camper to outside … I don’t know what went through my head, I just sat up and said ‘Luke he’s outside’.


“Luke got up, ran out the door, unzipped and ran out the door of the camper around the other side, and I was behind him.


Article source: https://www.watoday.com.au/politics/federal/fears-of-a-dangerous-precedent-as-labour-hire-extends-to-medicare-20181024-p50bq7.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_politics_federal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

Hero throws oBike under car to stop masked man armed with knife on Flinders Street

Masked 15-year-old arrested at Flinders Street after he drives vehicle wildly through CBD on grand final morning