Blues at boiling point, but Bolton insists message is getting through


READ MORE

Under siege, Bolton said he remained unbowed, and wouldn’t stress about his own future, choosing instead to spend his time with the aim of improving those around him.


“I’m human, I’m frustrated, I’m determined as ever, invested in trying to help our staff and players,” he said.


“[But] my main worry is not about myself. I think what happens is, if you’re under pressure, or you’re feeling heat, the easiest thing to do is to go internal, and internalise. One of my strategies is go and do something for somebody else, and then you think less about yourself. Let it be a review with a player on Monday, let it be a conversation about their game, talk to a coach, go out and do some more touch with players, that’s what you should do…that’ll be my approach.”


Veteran Dale Thomas had 32 disposals for the Northern Blues in the VFL on Sunday after being dropped following a drinking indiscretion in the lead-up to the round 10 game against St Kilda. Bolton said it was the least Thomas could do.


Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/sbsnews-topstories/~3/1GEVsk8c4D4/china-s-censorship-in-overdrive-after-president-xi-extends-grip-on-power

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

Hero throws oBike under car to stop masked man armed with knife on Flinders Street

Masked 15-year-old arrested at Flinders Street after he drives vehicle wildly through CBD on grand final morning