'I'm not going to listen at all': Kyrgios hits back at Nadal


READ MORE

Responding after Nadal’s comments, Kyrgios seemed nonplussed.


“I’m different. Rafa’s different. He can focus on what he needs to do,” Kyrgios said.


“He doesn’t know the journey I’ve been through.


“He doesn’t know anything about me so I’m not going to listen at all.”


Kyrgios, one of the fastest players on tour between points, then took aim at Nadal, who is among the slowest.


Article source: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/1137277.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV