Capitals star Kelsey Griffin set for WNBA comeback


READ MORE

Her wife Erin will be there every step of the way – “she’s been elevated to full-time WAG so she’s pretty pumped about it”. Then Chelsea Aubry, the Canadian that initially lured Griffin to Australia, is already planning the 13-hour drive from Toronto.


A return to Minnesota effectively brings Griffin full circle after she was drafted by the Lynx with pick 3 in the 2010 WNBA draft – but she is still waiting to pull on the jersey for the first time.


“They drafted me and I was halfway through draft day doing interviews about Minnesota when I found out they had traded me to Connecticut, which I kind of knew was going to happen,” Griffin said.


“They still drafted me, I have a lot of family in Minnesota, my mum’s family is originally from Minnesota and my dad is from iowa which is obviously close by in the midwest.


Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/sbsnews-topstories/~3/pDEpdxlynPM/morocco-food-stampede-kills-least-15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV