Canberra United award winners share one thing in common


READ MORE

“All my life I’ve come across challenges, but I’m someone that has never backed down from a challenge,” Khamis said.


“I like to work hard, I put my head down, and I know if I put in the hard yards the success will come. My main focus was just to enjoy it again because I know if I do that I can play well.


“Maizels has supported me all season… it’s one of those positions where we’re fighting for the role every week. It’s been such a great relationship and I’ve taken a lot from her.


Corsie shared a story while accepting her award on Thursday night. She said after a few weeks in Canberra that Garriock admitted she didn’t realise Corsie was “that good” when recruiting her.


“It was a little bit tongue and cheek, she likes to keep everyone grounded,” Corsie said.


Article source: https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/12/20/beyonce-twins-sir-rumi-carter-india-pics-vacation-wedding/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV