Jarrod Croker kicking his way into elite NRL club


READ MORE

While Smith looks set to become the first man to shatter the 2500 point barrier, 28-year-old Croker looms as the rival best placed to surpass even that lofty record.


Croker’s points have come in 232 games and the Raiders skipper thinks he has “at least” another five years in the legs, which could put him on course to break Smith’s mark in the final stages of his career.


“I’d like to think [I’ve got about five years left]. I’m a lot more mentally fresh this year, I had a good long break last year. I missed the back end of the season, had a good trip away and had a good pre-season,” Croker said.


“I didn’t actually have a holiday, I had to train for the first couple of weeks after the boys finished. I had a bit of a shorter off-season to be honest, but I probably needed it and I’m better off for it now.


Article source: https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/trump-has-finished-written-answers-to-questions-from-mueller-20181117-p50gme.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV