'I wish I hadn't bought it': Fitbit agrees to change warranty policy


READ MORE

Gemma Merritt said she had been dying to get a Fitbit for ages when she finally bought one in 2015.


“I thought, ‘I’ll splash out with my birthday money and get it’,” she said.


“Looking back now I wish I hadn’t bought a Fitbit.”


Gemma Merritt is one of more than 100 people who complained about Fitbit to the ACCC.

Gemma Merritt is one of more than 100 people who complained about Fitbit to the ACCC.


Photo: Supplied

After about seven months, Ms Merritt said the band snapped. The company replaced it, and then replaced a second when the same problem occurred. But when her third replacement broke after less than a year, in October 2016, she said the company would not help.


“They refused to replace it, saying it’s not under warranty any more because my original one was bought in January 2015,” Ms Merritt said. “That’s when I contacted the ACCC”.


Article source: https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/indonesia-seeks-death-penalty-for-jad-leader-aman-abdurrahman-20180518-p4zg5e.html?utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV