From Cooma to the top of the world: Ben Thompson's dream


READ MORE

“I work then I go to Canberra of an afternoon, so I work an eight-hour day, finish at 4.30pm, get in the car, drive to Canberra, I train, then I drive home and I do it all again the next day,” Thompson said.


“I get sick of the driving but I love training that much, and I just want to win a world title and fulfil my dreams so I just keep doing it.


“Everything has been going well, I’ve been training well. It’s probably the best I’ve ever trained and I’m hungry for it. I’m keen.


“[The prospect of a world title bout] gives me more motivation. With every fight I train hard for every fight, it doesn’t matter what it’s for or who it is with. I train the same with 100 per cent in every time.”


Thompson is a three-time Australian super light heavyweight kickboxing champion but he knows this one won’t be a walkover – Martin is a former Australian welterweight Muay Thai title holder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV