Turbo hits top gear late to be Silvertails' only silver lining


READ MORE

Trbojevic told Fairfax Media he was disappointed Manly’s finals charge had ended a few months back, but could not be happier on a personal note.


The 21-year-old will be impossible to ignore for the Kangaroos’ end-of-season Tests against New Zealand and Tonga with coach Mal Meninga eyeing the Manly ace for a spot on the right edge.


“When I got my opportunity to play for Australia last year, it was the greatest memory I could have in rugby league, and the pinnacle is representing your country,” Trbojevic said.


“I definitely want to do it again. And I don’t care where I play.


“Personally, for me, the last couple of months I’ve been able to play some good footy since Origin.


Article source: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/proteas-opener-gives-australia-plenty-to-ponder-20180307-p4z35t.html?utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV