No more captaincy, no worries for Henriques


READ MORE
New leader: Peter Nevill has assumed the NSW Blues captaincy from Moises Henriques.

New leader: Peter Nevill has assumed the NSW Blues captaincy from Moises Henriques.


Photo: AAP


“I feel much better than what I was over that Christmas and New Year period, at that stage I just needed some time to get a few things right and get back into my processes,” Henriques said.


“With a couple of weeks away I’ve started to feel much improved and in a much clearer head space.


“I’ve played over 380 professional games of cricket now – T20, first class and one-day cricket – and it’s the first time I’ve ever taken a break from cricket other than injury.


“It felt strange and, to be fair, I probably felt a little bit guilty, especially when we lost the first couple of games. I was very comfortable with the decision and now I feel like it’s the best decision I’d made, I feel much better now than I think I would’ve been if I didn’t take that time.


Article source: http://smh.com.au/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/fitness/the-desire-to-live-longer-is-killing-middle-aged-men-20170829-p4yvmg.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Styles Unfollows His Keyboardist, Who Defended A Man Charged With Rape, & Fans Cheer

One Nation's Malcolm Roberts wants migration rate more than halved

World Cup Central: Dhoni, Akhtar, Botham in All Blacks all-time cricket XV